Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Text


It's something that I want to say
But I do not know what should I say
So many of the steps that I
So many stories that I experienced

I write this sentence here,
For someone who always smiled at me
The text of a million have been beautifully graven
But everything is only a word without realizing
Who will smile for me now..

a quiet night and silent
Why I am only able to hope
Without feeling able to interpret the existing
Who said this word -
I still own the night in this tough

But I only can give in any posts of the same shape

Time continues to pass so quickly
In this walk, I feel myself different
I do not know when to share all my
In words that may not be meaningful

by :Anna
potgrph : Anna




No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.NetMsn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net